Tetra Tech, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Entry Level Electrical Engineer
at Tetra Tech, inc.
Tetra Tech Rooney, is currently seeking an Entry Level Electrical Engineer to work in our Billings, MT location.
This position provides electrical design support for pipeline, compressor station, and terminal/tank projects nationwide. A successful candidate will bring design, engineering, and technical expertise to a team of established consultants with a proven track record of 38 years in the Oil & Gas Industry
Requirements & Preferred Experience:
• Position requires a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, or Equivalent
• Exposure to motors, motor controllers, drives, and programming/controls a plus
• Position requires strong troubleshooting skills
• Must be able to communicate with peers, contractors, and clients clearly and efficiently
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and Adobe Acrobat
• Exposure to AutoCAD or Microstation a plus
• Must be a self-starter capable of handling solo projects as well as working with a group, eager to learn and expand your skillset, and be detail oriented
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies