Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Talent Acquisition Specialist II - Kalispell
- Achieve 100% of assigned agent recruiting targets. TAS II are given daily, weekly, and monthly recruiting tasks associated with each client ramp, which must be met on time
- Learn key business objectives, timeframes, legal issues, and requirements associated with each new client
- Understand candidate selection process
- Understand the key success metrics associated with hiring goals
- Support TeleTech's Employee Referral Program
- Ensure a positive experience for every candidate, maintain a positive, respectful, and caring attitude with all candidates
- Computer literacy with Windows and NT; strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Previous call center recruiting office experience preferred
- High-volume recruiting experience preferred
- Full-time availability is required. Work is usually Monday to Friday but might be instances when they can be required to work on a Saturday
- At least six months in the current position
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be goal oriented, possess excellent time management skills, and dedicated to teamwork
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.