Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Pharmacist Per Diem - Genoa Healthcare - Bozeman, MT
at UnitedHealth Group
Opportunities with GenoaHealthcare. A career withGenoa Healthcare means you're part of a collaborative effort to servebehavioral health and addiction treatment communities. We do more than justprovide medicine: we change lives for the better. People with serious mental orchronic illness – and those who care for them – have moving stories, and atGenoa we become their voice, their partner. Working as part of a coordinatedcare team, we partner with community-based providers and others to ensure thatpeople with complex health conditions get the right medications and are able tofollow their treatment plans. Our personalized services – in-clinic pharmacies,telepsychiatry and medication management – are leading the way to a new levelof care.
We recently joined OptumRx, a pharmacy care services companythat is part of Optum and UnitedHealth Group's family of businesses. We arepart of a leading information and technology-enabled health services businessdedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closerlook to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path todiscovering your life's best work.SM
We seek aPRN Pharmacist to perform professional duties and responsibilitiesassociated with the processing of prescriptions.
This is aPRN/Relief position to cover for our current Pharmacist when they are onleave. Our Pharmacy hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm, so must havesome or flexible availability during the week to cover these shifts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Distribute drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners.
- Provide information to customers about medications and their use.
- Strong focus on providing a superior level of customer service.
- Log data into the computer.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant laws of the applicable State Board of Pharmacy.
- Administration of immunizations as allowed by state boards of pharmacy.
- Any other usual and customary pharmacy duties.
Educational or SkillsRequirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy
- Current pharmacist license in the state in which you are applying
- Must have or be willing to get their own professional liability insurance
- Candidates for the position will be subject to a standard license and background check
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Allqualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regardto race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, maritalstatus, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-freeworkplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginningemployment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to randomdrug testing.
Job Keywords: PRN Pharmacist, PharmD, PerDiem, Relief RPh, Pharmaceutical, mental health, Bozeman, MT