Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Accountant - Montana
at Wipfli LLP
- Job ID
Create lasting, positive impact.
By considering Wipfli LLP, you’ve decided to go beyond the ordinary public accounting and consulting firm. At Wipfli, we create positive impact and lifetime relationships by leading and working with an outward mindset. As a member of our team, you will be inspired to think freely and follow your passion, grow as a professional by developing your skills and commit to serving our clients and communities with honesty and integrity.
Wipfli has a broad national footprint with offices coast to coast — and we’re still growing! As an associate, you’ll have access to skill development and career opportunities, whether you want to move up or transition into another area of specialty.
Join a company focused on giving back to the greater good — at Wipfli, we’re committed to supporting the communities we do business in. To learn more about our volunteer efforts, who we are and what we do, visit wipfli.com.
Check out our Glassdoor Reviews to hear what people are saying about employment at Wipfli!
- Communicate with client and firm associate requests in a timely, accurate, positive and professional manner
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships through regular communications, including on-site visits
- Adhere to prescribed budgets and deadlines
- Develop technical competency and provide assistance to clients
- Participate in continuing professional education programs
- Serve as a trusted business advisor for clients and associates
- Proactively identify improvement opportunities in processes to enhance efficiency, recognize potential issues and/or opportunities in engagements and discuss with engagement leader
- Use data analysis skills to discover useful information and patterns to provide support in recommendations
- Prepare individual, business and fiduciary tax returns and projections in accordance with firm and professional standards as directed by engagement leaders
- Understand and effectively use current tax and accounting software applications
- Research tax related issues and other related financial reports
- Bachelors degree in accounting or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- CPA required
- 2-3 years of experience
- Prior experience in agribusiness tax preferred
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively
- Ability to balance many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under pressure and time deadlines
- Ability to analyze data and recommend solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our recruiting team will guide you through our evaluation and interviewing process. We will communicate an update on your status as soon as possible. The recruiting team member guiding you through this process is Jane Welch, and you can find her on LinkedIN Here. She is based in our Chicago, IL office and looks forward to guiding you through this process.
Wipfli supports Equal Pay for all. In addition, in the State of Montana, we are committed to Equal Pay for Women in accordance with Executive Order 12-2016. The pay range for this role is $51,000 - $69,000
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Use the Connect with us feature to forward your information to a member of our recruiting team. We will reach out to you very soon and will also keep you posted on any new positions as they become available.