Wireless Advocates, llc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Kiosk Manager-Wireless Sales Inside Costco
at Wireless Advocates, llc
- Requisition ID
- Retail Stores
- Kiosk/Location : Location
Headquartered in Seattle, Washington, Wireless Advocates is a third-party provider of wireless products and services both online and in approximately 600 retail locations nationwide. Together with Fortune 100 channel partners and wireless carriers, our knowledgeable teams of on-site wireless professionals deliver high-value products and services, helping consumers connect and communicate every day. Wireless Advocates operates retail kiosks and online sales activities for our retail partners: Costco Wholesale, Army & Air Force Exchange Services (AAFES), Marine Corps Exchange (MCX), and Navy Exchange (NEX).
As a Kiosk Manager, you’ll own a Wireless Advocates-branded kiosk in our Costco channel, serving one of the nation’s leading retailers. You’ll work closely with your team to deliver outstanding sales results (both on a personal and team level), operational excellence and an exceptional member experience. From driving daily sales performance to meeting operational standards, you’ll identify areas for improvement and, working with your District Manager and HR business partner as necessary, respond quickly to close the gaps. And, with the same focus, you’ll celebrate success to reinforce your team’s effort and accomplishments.
WHAT KIND OF LEADER ARE YOU?
You are the type of manager who others want to work for. You exhibit high levels of professionalism, set a good example with your own behavior and hold team members accountable for doing the same. You take pride in a well-maintained location and in providing exceptional member service. You establish and maintain effective working relationships with your team, peers, manager and Costco personnel. You communicate expectations and hold your team members accountable.
Manages the successful operation of a Wireless Advocates-branded kiosk within a Costco warehouse with 3-5 full and/or part-time employees. The Kiosk Manager is responsible for recruiting new team members as necessary and ensuring that the location is properly staffed at all times. The Kiosk Manager is also responsible for achieving personal and team sales/profit contribution goals and meeting all operational standards, including staff training and development, employee engagement and retention, customer experience, loss prevention, safety, kiosk maintenance and team professionalism. Since this is a retail position, the Kiosk/Wireless Manager must work all required shifts on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
- Models appropriate, professional behavior consistent with the company’s guiding principles and key tenets and holds team members accountable for the same
- Communicates all relevant information in a timely manner (i.e. promotions, inventory, etc.)
- Ensures all sales, operational and other SOPs standards are met and that all applicable SOPS are consistently executed
- Maintains an engaging work environment for our employees and the members we serve through effective coaching and critical conversations
- Communicates relevant information to team members in a timely and effective manner, including holding daily sales huddles
- Proactively identifies and addresses performance gaps
- Develops and maintains effective working relationships with carrier reps and Costco management
- Responds timely to customers, company employees and host store personnel, and ensures team members do the same; swiftly addresses member escalations
- Consistently meets or exceeds sales and performance expectations in each location, including personal and team sales goals
- Ensures consistent execution of the company’s GUESTS sales process by self and team members
- Utilizes available reports/metrics to monitor performance and build individual development plans
- Holds team members accountable to all performance standards, minimizing or eliminating performance gaps with a sense of urgency, and partners with his/her District Manager and/or HR business partner as appropriate
- Ensures that the kiosk is clean and well-maintained at all times, that all pricing is current and accurate, that all POP is timely and accurately displayed and all required display fixtures are operable
- Enforces safety procedures
- Consistently meets or exceeds, and holds team accountable for meeting or exceeding, all operational standards including
- Quality of sale
- Adherence to published work schedules, meal breaks and timekeeping
- Training compliance
Recruiting & Scheduling
- In partnership with District Manager, recruits new team members consistent with core headcount budget to maintain a fully-staffed kiosk
- Writes compliant schedules for team members
- Ensures adequate coverage in order to prevent unstaffed locations
- 2+ years of experience working in a retail and/or customer service environment and at least 1 year managing others (commission sales experience a plus)
- Established reputation for honest/ethical leadership and leading by example
- Is customer obsessed
- Effective organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail
- Ability to hold team members accountable, have crucial conversations and uphold company policies and operating procedures
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Skilled at problem solving and conflict resolution
- Well-developed ability to make sound decisions
- Strong knowledge of common business applications (Web browsers, Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, etc.).
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including varied shifts that include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Must have high school diploma; BA or BS preferred and/or equivalent work experience
- Customer focus
- Ensures accountability
- Directs work
- Drives results
- Attracts top talent
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to regularly stand, walk, talk, see and hear. Of particular note is the requirement to continuously stand and walk on concrete floors without the ability to sit, except during scheduled meal and rest periods. The employee is occasionally required to stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, push, pull, lift or move up to twenty (20) pounds, grasp, and type. The employee is required to have close visual acuity to perform activities such as preparing and analyzing data and figures, extensive reading, and viewing a computer screen.
We’ve Got You Covered
Our people are our greatest asset. In addition to competitive pay, full-time employees receive the following benefits package:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings including 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation time
- Short-term & Long-term disability insurance
- Employee Assistance Program 100% company paid
- $10,000 Life insurance policy 100% company paid
- Flexible Spending Accounts
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Wireless Advocates, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. To find out more about us, visit our website at http://www.wirelessadvocates.com.