Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Family Developer and Services Coordinator
at Youth Homes
- 16-Apr-2019 to 30-Apr-2019 (MST)
- Missoula, MT, USA
- Full Time
Work for a dynamic leader in the field of youth services. If you are interested in joining a mission-driven, supportive work environment that provides opportunities for learning, growth and advancement, consider working for Youth Homes. Youth Homes has the following position open: Family Developer and Service Coordinator.
This position is responsible for:
- Providing recruitment, assessment and placement options for children in foster/adoptive/guardianship care.
- Facilitate the occurrence of placements of a variety of lengths for children between the ages of 2-18 years old.
- Responsible for the relationship and coordination of services with peer agencies as well as referral agencies.
- Works closely with other agency personnel, facilitates referrals, markets services, and assists in timely delivery of services and making placements.
For 47 years, Youth Homes has provided care to children and youth who have experienced significant trauma and loss. We provide crisis shelter to teens at four shelters in western Montana and Helena. We also operate four therapeutic group homes for youth with serious emotional disturbances as well as one group home for youth aging out of the foster care system who need help with independent living skills. Our Dan Fox Family Care Program provides therapeutic foster care and adoption services, out-patient therapy, transitional living support and home support services. Youth Homes provides an array of services designed to support and nurture youth who have experienced abuse, neglect, trauma and loss. We also work to keep families together through a number of supportive services focused on healthy relationships and skill building.
Youth Homes offers competitive salary and benefits. For more information about this position, please visit our website: www.youthhomesmt.org OPEN UNTIL FILLED